Cart
Product Products (0) (empty)

No products

To be determined Shipping
0,00 € Tax
0,00 € Total

Prices are tax included

Check out

List of products by Maison David Leclapart

David Léclapart is managed by a third generation of Champagne winegrowers in Trépail, classified Premier Cru of the Champagne region.


It also is a jewel vineyard, because it is located on the Montagne de Reims and spreads on 2.75 only. The dominant variety is Chardonnay to 90% and the other 10% are planted in Pinot Noir. This land has a great potential, and David Léclapart’s expertise manages to reveal its qualities : powerfulness, minerality, length.


Every vintage is crafted like a rare piece of jewelry.


These are Champagne with great potential of ageing in cellar, away from light and noise and bottle laid flat.


3 vintages : recognizable by their back label “L.V11” which indicates the year 2011… Every vintage start with the letter A, to announce the common birth of champagnes and David’s winegrower skills.

100% Chardonnay — aged for 50% in oak barrels.
89,00 € tax incl.
89,00 €
100% Chardonnay — aged for 50% in oak barrels.
Add to cart
100% Chardonnay – 100% oak barrels. A wine from the “Pierre Saint Martin” plot, planted in 1946.
118,80 € tax incl.
118,80 €
100% Chardonnay – 100% oak barrels. A wine from the “Pierre Saint Martin” plot, planted in 1946.
Add to cart